Become a Regular Private Patient
In an emergency please always dial 999!
We are looking forward to helping you as a regular private patient with your health concerns.
You will enjoy consultation services similar to your NHS GP – however in a private, unrushed environment with extended services and access:
- Speedy access with appointments also on evenings and Saturdays
- Dealing with minor illness problems
- Review of current medication
- Private prescriptions (no controlled drugs or contraceptives)
- Private referrals
- Access to blood tests from The Doctor's Laboratory
- Appointments can be booked up to 7 days in advance
During your consultation we will establish the necessary actions to investigate your health problems – or to find out what you need to do to stay well. It includes taking your detailed medical history and a physical examination – if appropriate, followed by an action plan.
We can advise you on symptoms, organise in-depth blood tests that are often not available on the NHS, provide you with private prescriptions and can refer you to specialists.
A few important points:
- You still retain your NHS GP.
- Blood testing is only available for patients age 10 y and over.
- Please be aware that we don't offer consultations related to pregnancy or contraception. Also we have no facilities for minor surgery, vaccinations or dressing changes.
- To prevent conflict of interest we currently do not register current StowHealth patients or patients who had an NHS consultation with Dr Frey in the previous three months.
- Functional tests (Genova Diagnostics, KASHI, ImuPro, Regenerus etc) are only available for functional patients. Learn HERE how to become a functional patient.
Please complete the registration form and bring it together with a SUMMARY record from your NHS GP including your current medication to your registration health check.
We recommend that every patient has a Registration Health Check to ensure that we can deliver a high quality service to you. This includes usually:
- Body composition analysis
- Height, weight, Body Mass Index, Waist/Hip ratio
- Blood pressure measurements
- Peripheral sensation assessment
- Peak flow assessment
- Pulse oxymetry
Dr Frey will review your documents in preparation of your first appointment.
Dr Oliver Frey
MD MRCGP MInstLM
About Dr Frey
Dr. Frey has dedicated his life to helping people take control of their health. His aim is to help his clients to learn how to become healthier, and take or regain control of their health.
Over 25 years of studying and practice in a variety of fields in medicine in Germany, England, Estonia and Switzerland give Dr Frey a fair bit of experience.
“Thank you for seeing me yesterday afternoon. I found it very insightful and your observations have confirmed something I had been wondering about for some time.”
“This was the first proper consultation I have ever had!”
CountryHealth - Your Private GP Practice in Suffolk