- Provides methylfolate (or 5-MTHF), since it is already active and ready for the body to use.
- Quatrefolic®, is the most advance form of folate supplementation, with optimum stability & bioavailability.
- The active form of vitamin B6 is present plus methylcobalamin, a superior absorbed form of vitamin B12.
- Several of the B vitamins are known to contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system and to normal psychological function.
- Others are recognised as contributing to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue as well as the maintenance of normal skin.
A small oval clear coated yellow tablet with speckles.
Typically per tablet:
Modified Starch, Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin), Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate.
Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for vegetarians.
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold. The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk and milk products, Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish and Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
Do not take if pregnant or breast feeding.
Long term intake of this amount of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
Taking this product may occasionally result in a darker yellow colouration of the urine, which is harmless.
To be stored in a cool, dry place and protected from light.
Recommended dose: Take 1 tablet daily with a meal.