Dr Frey has dedicated his life to helping people take control of their health.
Over 30 years of studying and practice in a variety of fields in medicine in Germany, England, Estonia and Switzerland give Dr Frey a fair bit of experience:
- Studies at the University of the Saarland, Germany; MD "magna cum laude"
- Cardio-thoracic surgery [Heart and Lung surgery]
- Abdominal and vascular surgery
- Orthopedic and trauma surgery
- Training as general medical practitioner [GP] in Lincolnshire, UK and was awarded with membership of the prestigious Royal College of General Practitioners [MRCGP]
- Diploma in Diabetes Care [Warwick University]
- Training in Acupuncture and Neural Therapy, EFT and Reiki [level one]
- Working as a GP in England, Estonia & Switzerland in state and private practice
- Diploma in Nutritional Therapy [Oxford College]
- Certificate in Lifecoaching [Newcastle College]
After several years, Dr Frey took time out to reflect – moved to Estonia and joined Laulasmaa Resort spa hotel as strategic development director and chief physician:
- He became a life and health coach and was featured on Estonian TV.
- Dr Frey began exploring the fascinating field of functional medicine and developed screening tests and treatment packages for the hotel clients.
Soon he opened his first private practice, exploring a different way to offer healthcare. After modifying his patients’ diet, he saw drastic – and often permanent – improvements in their health, this despite years of unsuccessful treatment by specialists.
After a short period in Switzerland as single-handed GP, he moved back to England where he now works predominantly in his private practice in Ipswich, helping mainly patients with Thyroid Health problems, working closely with Thyroid UK.
Dr Frey is the appointed IoD East of England Ambassador for Health and Well being.
You can book an appointment with Dr Frey >> HERE <<