- One of the most comprehensive one-a-day multis available in the UK
- Most important micro-nutrients included at highly relevant levels, including selenium, chromium & vitamin D
- 2mg of lutein per tablet to help maintain eye health
- Also contains the equivalent of a teaspoon of Turmeric a day
- Plus green tea at a level equivalent to one fresh cup of green tea
A orange coated oval tablet. 1 tablet daily.
Each tablet delivers:
|Vitamin A||800µg||Vitamin D3||10µg|
|Vitamin E||24mg||Vitamin C||120mg|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||5mg||Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||4mg|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||16mg||Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)||10mg|
|Folic Acid||200µg||Vitamin B12||50µg|
|Biotin||150µg||Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)||12mg|
|Green Tea Extract||50mg||Calcium||100mg|
|Turmeric Extract||50mg||Grape Seed Extract||50mg|
Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin, Colours: Titanium Dioxide & Iron Oxides) Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Magnesium Stearate.
Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for vegetarians.
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. This product contains iron which if taken in excess may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.