- Vitamin B12 is involved in the manufacture of red blood cells and contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- As it is found mainly in animal based foodstuffs such as meat
- Small, easy to swallow tablets providing 1000µg of vitamin B12
- Practitioners often recommend to vegetarians, vegans and the elderly
- Made in the UK to GMP pharmaceutical standards
Vitamin B12 is found mainly in animal-based foodstuffs such as meat which is why it is often chosen as a regular supplement by vegetarians and vegans. It is essential for normal red blood cell formation and contributes to the normal function of the immune system. And like most B vitamins it contributes to normal energy metabolism, the processes that release energy from foods. It is often recommended as a supplement for the elderly, who may have a compromised diet.
This is a high strength product, delivering a full 1000µg of vitamin B12 per tablet.
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
Use of 1000µg requires specialist knowledge.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
A white round tablet with specks.
Each tablet delivers:
DiCalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose & Glycerine) & Stearic Acids.
Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Recommended daily intake
Take 1 tablet daily