£199.00 – £249.00
As a private medical patient, you can expect un-rushed, friendly consultations.
During your initial consultation, we will establish the necessary actions to investigate your health problems – or to find out what you need to do to stay well.
The consultation includes taking your detailed medical history and a physical examination – if appropriate – followed by an action plan.
Dr Frey can advise you on symptoms, organise in-depth blood tests that are not available on the NHS and can also refer you to specialists.
- All patients need to register with the practice and complete a registration form.
- Please book a Registration Health Check before your first appointment with Dr Frey.
- You can always bring a chaperone with you, like a relative or friend.
- Before ordering, please check availability with Dena on 01473 218 373
- Alternatively, we have telephone consultations available almost every day
Our patients usually get in touch when they need help that the NHS cannot provide; however, you still retain your NHS GP.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer A&E services. In an emergency please always dial 999!
follow-up [up to 30 minutes], initial [up to 45 minutes]