If you haven’t had any recent blood tests our functional blood profile provides valuable insights into any health problems that can be identified through a thorough blood test.
Our tailored profile includes a full assessment of haematology, kidney function, liver function, cholesterol levels, thyroid function, high-sensitive CRP, diabetes assessment and your Vitamin D status.
The profile comes with a comprehensive report (approx. 15 pages), detailing a variety of health indexes and intervention recommendations.
This profile extends our regular functional profile with a test for prostate health for men over 40y.
NEW: We have now added active B12 to assess B12 deficiencies.
This comprehensive blood test checks 40 parameters:
- Prostate profile: total PSA, free PSA, ratio total/free PSA
- Full blood count + differential, Iron, Total iron binding capacity
- Sodium, Potassium, Chloride, Bicarbonate, Urea, Creatinine
- Bilirubin, Alkaline phosphatase, AST, ALT, Gamma-GT, Albumin, Protein, Globulin
- CK, LDH, Uric acid
- Calcium, Phosphate
- Total cholesterol, HDL + LDL cholesterol, triglycerides
- TSH, FT4, FT3 – to check your thyroid function
- Ferritin – to check your iron storage
- high-sensitive CRP – to check for hidden inflammation
- Glucose and HbA1c – to check for diabetes
- 25-OH Vit D – to check your vitamin D status, important for immunity and bone health
- NEW: Active B12
Blood required: 1 x Purple, 2 x Gold, 1 x Grey vial