The GI-MAP is the first and only gut test in the world to be running full quantitative PCR (qPCR) on multiple GI targets, including pathogens, bacteria, worms, yeasts, parasites and comprehensive antibiotic-resistant genes, alongside intestinal health and immune markers.
The GI-MAP was designed to assess a patient’s microbiome from a single stool sample, with particular attention to microbes that cause disease or that disrupt normal microbial balance and contribute to perturbations in the GI flora and contribute to illness. With full quantification, we can now see the level of infection, providing you with accurate, actionable clinical information about:
- Pathogenic bacteria, toxins, parasites and viruses
- Commensal bacteria (inc. B.fragilis)
- Bacterial autoimmune triggers
- Dysbiotic bacteria
- Phyla microbiota ratios
- Opportunistic parasites
- Yeast, fungi and moulds
- Secretory IgA (sIgA)
- Anti-gliadin sIgA
- Pancreatic elastase 1
- Faecal Occult blood
- Antibiotic resistance genes
- Zonulin (faecal)
Prices are subject to change – please check the current price on the Invivo clinical website.
If the results come back positive, we highly recommend ordering a GI-MAP report [approx. 65 pages] to explain the findings. A telephone consultation to discuss the results is unfortunately not sufficient.
Additional Information / Instructions
- We can only advise on results for registered patients. If in doubt and you are not already registered with us, please book a FREE telephone call to discuss the suitability of this test first.
- Please check the sample report above before ordering.
- The cost of the test does NOT include an interpretation of the results.
- If the results come back positive, we highly recommend to order our GI-MAP Interpretative guide to explain the findings.
- If you require further guidance, please contact our affiliate practitioner Shoela Detsios.