- A full 150µg of iodine is provided in every tablet
- Small, easy to swallow tablets
- Manufactured in the UK in premises that operate to stringent pharmaceutical standards of GMP
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Iodine contributes to the normal thyroid function and normal production of thyroid hormones
Lamberts® Iodine provides a full 150µg of iodine in every tablet. Our tablets are small and easy to swallow, plus they are suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Produced in premises that operate to stringent pharmaceutical standards of GMP, in the UK.
Although needed by the body in only tiny amounts, iodine contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones and regular thyroid function, as well as normal energy yielding metabolism. Iodine also contributes to normal cognitive and neurological function.
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
None known at recommended usage.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
A white coated round tablet.
Each tablet delivers:
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Calcium Carbonate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, glycerine), Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Stearic Acid.
Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
1 to 2 tablets daily.