3 packs of 50 caps
Lyprinol® is a patented stabilised natural marine lipid extract from the New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussel (Perna canaliculus) along with pharmaceutical grade olive oil and d-alpha-tocopherol (vitamin E).
- 100 times more potent than EPA Max (fish oil)
- 125 times more potent than original freeze dried mussel powder
- 175 times more potent than evening primrose oil
- 175 times more potent than Salmon Oil
- 200 times more potent than Flax Oil
Lyprinol can markedly reduce the damaging effects of persistent inflammation found in arthritis and other inflammatory disorders.
The University of Queensland in Australia found that Lyprinol was able to reduce joint swelling by 93% compared with untreated controls. Lyprinol outperformed Indomethacin & Ibuprofen by a factor of 2:1.
A double blind clinical trial conducted at the West Glasgow Hospital University NHS Trust showed outstanding results. Both rheumatoid and osteoarthritis patients showed a significant improvement with 76.7% of the rheumatoid and 70% of the osteoarthritic patients benefiting from the trial.
Initially take 2-4 capsules per day. 1-2 in the morning and 1-2 at night with meals for approximately 3-6 weeks after which the intake may be reduced to 1-2 capsules per day for joint care. We recommend this product should be taken for at least 8-12 weeks. Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
CHILDREN: 3 – 12 Years old. 3 capsules daily for 3 weeks and 1 or 2 thereafter with meals.
It is recommended that pregnant women and children under 1 year should only use lyprinol after consultation with a doctor or Health practioner.
Capsules should be consumed with or after meals with water.
Principal Ingredients per 260mg capsule:
- Natural mono-unsaturated Olive oil – 100mg
- Lyprinol GLM pat.lipids (Eicosatetraenoic acid) – 50mg
- Vitamin E (D-alpha-Tocepherol) as antioxidant – 0.225mg
Capsule: Gelatin; Sorbitol syrup; Glycerin