- Provided in the form of citrate, a compound that is known to be well absorbed
- This mineral is known to contribute to the protection of cell constituents from oxidative damage
- Plus, the maintenance of normal bones and the normal formation of connective tissue
- All of Lamberts® multivitamin and mineral formulas also provide relevant levels of manganese
Lamberts® Manganese 5mg provides this essential mineral in the form of citrate, a compound that is known to be well absorbed. Rich sources of manganese include whole grains, nuts and vegetables and this mineral is known to contribute to:
- The protection of cell constituents from oxidative damage
- The maintenance of normal bones
- The normal formation of connective tissue
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold.
The following list of allergens is excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites and Gluten containing ingredients.
Long term intake may lead to muscle pain and fatigue.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
A white coated round tablet.
Each tablet delivers:
|Manganese (as Citrate)||5mg|
Calcium Carbornate Cellulose Tablet Coating (Colour: Titanium Dioxide Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Glycerin) Silicon Dioxide Stearic Acid Magnesium Stearate.
Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for vegetarians
1 to 3 tablets daily.