Myo-inositol is closely associated with vitamin B-complex. It is produced in the body and is also the form most commonly found in nature, such as in foods like fruits, beans and nuts.
Myo-inositol plays an important role as the structural basis for a number of secondary messengers and in recent years has been studied extensively in relation to its role in insulin signalling.
It could be useful for a variety of reasons:
- Improvement of thyroid function:
- TSH, TPOAb, and TgAb levels were significantly decreased in patients treated with combined Myo-Inositol + Selenium after 6 months of treatment
- Positive effect on mood, e.g. for Depression & Alzheimer’s disease, PMS
- Essential for growth and survival of cells
- Reproductive health:
- Increases sperm motility and mitochondrial membrane potential in vitro
- Returns normal ovulatory cycle
- Increases oocyte and egg quality
- Increases fertilization rate
- Metabolic health:
- Increases insulin sensitivity
- Decreases Glycemia
- Decreases Insulinemia
- Improved cholesterol levels: decreases TDL and LDL, increases HDL
- Bone health:
- Key for bone mineral density & formation
- Increases calcium in the bone
- Increases the strength of the bone
- Central and peripheral nervous system
- Reduce diastolic blood pressure
- Improvement of the microbiome:
- Reduction of Clostridium spp.
- Increase in Lactobacillus spp
Lamberts® powdered Myo-inositol is 100% natural and affords an easy and convenient way to supplement the diet with daily doses of 4g, which is the level used in the majority of studies.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans, and is easily mixed into a glass of water or juice.
The typical dosage of Myo-inositol used to support patients in relation to weight loss, PCOS and metabolic diseases and fertility is 2 to 4g/day.
Once-daily, add the powder to water or fruit juice and stir. Can be taken at any time of day.
- Lamberts® powdered Myo-inositol is 100% natural
- Easy and convenient way to supplement the diet
- Highly soluble, pleasant tasting powdered form
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Free 0.5g scoop included
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold. The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.