Nutritional support for pre-conception, pregnancy and breastfeeding providing 400mcg of folate, the superior body-ready form of folic acid as recommended by the Department of Health
A targeted formula that provides folate which supports tissue growth in the placenta and uterus growth, iron for a reduction in tiredness and fatigue (it is common in women for iron levels to fall whilst pregnant) and vitamin D for immune health support
- 26 different vitamins and minerals
- Provides the recommended levels of iodine for pregnancy and breastfeeding women. Iodine supports healthy cognitive function, energy-producing metabolism and thyroid function.
- Body-ready, active form of vitamin B9 folic acid (folate) and vitamin B12 bypassing the need for conversion which some people struggle to do.
- Contains a high level of Zinc which supports fertility and reproductive health
- Uses iron bisglycinate which is a well-absorbed form of Iron and is gentle on sensitive stomachs
- Preferred forms of vitamin E and D (Mixed Tocopherols and D3) – the same form as naturally produced by the body
- Higher concentrations of vitamins B, C, D, E and K than competitors.
- Includes vitamin K2, which works alongside vitamin D for bone health. Vitamin D aids calcium absorption and K2 helps to direct the calcium to the bones.
- Provides 1000IU of Vitamin D – the amount recommended by the Endocrine Society.
400mcg of folate, the active form of folic acid (also known as vitamin B9). It is recommended that all women who are pregnant or want to become pregnant take 400mcg folate each day as it contributes to tissue growth in pregnant women (tissue growth in the uterus and placenta)
30mg of vitamin B1, 25mg of vitamin B2, B3, and B5, 30mg of vitamin B6, 400 mcg vitamin B12. These B vitamins contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system, reduction of tiredness and fatigue and supports healthy psychological (brain) function, vision and skin.
250mcg of vitamin A in the form of beta-carotene, a form perfectly safe to take during pregnancy, which supports healthy vision and skin.
200mg of vitamin C to support the immune system.
18mg of easily absorbed iron to support mother and baby. Many women become anaemic during pregnancy and breastfeeding because of the extra demands placed on the body’s resources.
1000iu of vitamin D to support healthy bones, teeth and muscle function.
200mg of vitamin E which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and damage. Oxidative damage can lead to premature ageing and DNA damage.
90mcg of vitamin K2 which supports normal blood clotting and healthy ones. It helps to direct calcium to the bones.
290mcg of iodine and 25mg of zinc which both support fertility and reproductive health.
Support for thyroid health with 290mcg of iodine and 100mcg of selenium.
25mg of zinc which supports healthy skin, nails and bones, the immune system and contributes to cognitive function.
50mcg of chromium which contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels which controls the blood sugar level in the blood.
Manganese and copper to protect cells against oxidative stress which can lead to premature ageing.
Including high levels of nutrients has resulted in a larger tablet size than most other multivitamins.
|Each tablet typically contains:||% NRV*|
|Vitamin A (beta-carotene) (2500IU)||250µg RE*||31|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||200mg||250|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (1000IU)||25µg||500|
|Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols)||200mg||1667|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamin HCl)||30mg||2727|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||25mg||1786|
|Vitamin B3 (niacinamide)||25mg||156|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl)||30mg||2143|
|Folate (5-methyl tetrahydrofolate)||400µg||200|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||400µg||16000|
|Pantothenic acid (calcium pantothenate)||25mg||417|
|Iodine (from potassium iodide/kelp)||290µg||193|
|Zinc (oxide, citrate)||25mg||250|
|Molybdenum (sodium molybdate)||100µg||200|
|Vitamin K2 (menaquinone)||90µg||120|
*µg RE = micrograms retinol equivalents
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
Coating: titanium dioxide, shellac and colourant
Take one tablet daily with meals, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
If taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product. If taking anticoagulants, consult a medical practitioner before using this product.
Can tablet be split into a smaller size?
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.