Nutritional support for pre-conception, pregnancy and breastfeeding providing 400mcg of folate, the superior body-ready form of folic acid as recommended by the Department of Health
A targeted formula that provides folate which supports tissue growth in the placenta and uterus growth, iron for a reduction in tiredness and fatigue (it is common in women for iron levels to fall whilst pregnant) and vitamin D for immune health support
- 26 different vitamins and minerals
- Provides the recommended levels of iodine for pregnancy and breastfeeding women. Iodine supports healthy cognitive function, energy-producing metabolism and thyroid function.
- Body-ready, active form of vitamin B9 folic acid (folate) and vitamin B12 bypassing the need for conversion which some people struggle to do.
- Contains a high level of Zinc which supports fertility and reproductive health
- Uses iron bisglycinate which is a well-absorbed form of Iron and is gentle on sensitive stomachs
- Preferred forms of vitamin E and D (Mixed Tocopherols and D3) – the same form as naturally produced by the body
- Higher concentrations of vitamins B, C, D, E and K than competitors.
- Includes vitamin K2, which works alongside vitamin D for bone health. Vitamin D aids calcium absorption and K2 helps to direct the calcium to the bones.
- Provides 1000IU of Vitamin D – the amount recommended by the Endocrine Society.
- 1000 IU of vitamin D3 (dosage recommended by the Endocrine Society) in the preferred form – the same form as naturally produced by the body.
- 18mg Iron as iron bisglycinate which is a well-absorbed form of iron, and gentle on sensitive stomachs.
- 400mcg folic acid as body-ready folate. The Department of Health recommend daily supplementation of 400mcg folate for pregnant women to support tissue growth in the placenta and uterus.
- 290mcg iodine which is the recommended amount for pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- 25mg zinc to support fetility, reproductive health and plays a critcal role in foetal development.
- 250mcg vitamin A in the form of beta-carotene, a form perfectly safe to take during pregnancy, which supports healthy vision and skin.
- Higher concentrations of vitamins B, C and D than other similar multivitamins.
- Including high levels of nutrients in a one-a-day format has resulted in a larger tablet size than most other multivitamins.
|Each tablet typically contains:||% NRV*|
|Vitamin A (beta-carotene) (2500IU)||250µg RE*||31|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||200mg||250|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (1000IU)||25µg||500|
|Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols)||200mg||1667|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamin HCl)||30mg||2727|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||25mg||1786|
|Vitamin B3 (niacinamide)||25mg||156|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl)||30mg||2143|
|Folate (5-methyl tetrahydrofolate)||400µg||200|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||400µg||16000|
|Pantothenic acid (calcium pantothenate)||25mg||417|
|Iodine (from potassium iodide/kelp)||290µg||193|
|Zinc (oxide, citrate)||25mg||250|
|Molybdenum (sodium molybdate)||100µg||200|
|Vitamin K2 (menaquinone)||90µg||120|
*µg RE = micrograms retinol equivalents
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Stearic acid
- Cellulose gum
- Magnesium stearate
- Silicon dioxide
- Coating: titanium dioxide, shellac and colourant
Take one tablet daily with meals, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
If taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product. If taking anticoagulants, consult a medical practitioner before using this product.
Can tablet be split into a smaller size?
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.