You need to know that your prospective employees are well enough to cope with whatever is reasonably expected of them. You must know too, that you won’t harm people with health problems by the job you give them.
We evaluate the health of your applicants before their appointment with our pre-appointment health screening.
This comprehensive test includes the Health MOT as well as a thorough assessment of 29 blood parameters, from assessing blood production, kidney function, liver function, thyroid function, and blood sugar to cholesterol levels.
We will give your future employee a Mini Health MOT:
- Height, Weight, Body Mass Index, Waist/Hip ratio
- Blood pressure measurement
- Body composition analysis
- Peripheral sensation assessment
- Peak flow
- Pulse oximetry
- Body temperature
The comprehensive blood testing includes 29 parameters:
- Full blood count + differential, Iron, Total iron binding capacity
- Sodium, Potassium, Chloride, Bicarbonate, Urea, Creatinine
- Bilirubin, Alkaline phosphatase, AST, ALT, Gamma-GT, Albumin, Protein, Globulin
- CK, LDH, Uric acid
- Calcium, Phosphate
- Total cholesterol, HDL + LDL cholesterol, triglycerides
You will receive two written reports: a summary report for the company and a full report for the client.