We are looking forward to welcoming you to our practice. To give you the best possible service we recommend that all new patients book a registration health check BEFORE seeing Dr. Frey.
This Mini Health MOT includes:
- Height, Weight, Body Mass Index, Waist/Hip ratio
- Blood pressure measurement
- Body composition analysis
- Peripheral sensation assessment
- Peak flow
- Pulse oximetry
Please remember to DOWNLOAD and complete our registration form and bring it together with a SUMMARY record from your NHS GP including your current medication to your registration health check. You will find the link for the registration form <HERE>.
Please download and complete the registration form and bring it together with a SUMMARY record from your NHS GP including your current medication to your registration health check. You will find the link for the registration form in your order confirmation email.
A few important points:
- You still retain your NHS GP.
- Blood testing is only available for patients age 10 y and over.
- Please be aware that we don't offer consultations related to pregnancy or contraception. Also we have no facilities for minor surgery, vaccinations or dressing changes.
- To prevent conflict of interest we do not register current StowHealth patients or patients who had an NHS consultation with Dr Frey in the previous three months.
- Functional tests (Genova Diagnostics, KASHI, ImuPro, Regenerus etc) are only available for functional patients. Learn HERE how to become a functional patient.