Prescriptions for NDT are ONLY available to registered patients with a recent Thyroid report.
This short video explains how to order your prescription for ARMOUR or ERFA Thyroid:
Please order your new prescription AT LEAST 14 days before you are running out!
Once ordered, we will process your request, check it against your records and send the prescription directly to the chosen chemist, and copy you in. We aim to complete your request within 7 working days.
- Please choose Smartway (for best prices and FREE delivery) or Customised 4U.
- If you are outside of the UK, you need a prescription for Thyreogland. Please click here.
- We cannot send prescriptions to other chemists due to considerably higher administrative work.
- Each prescription offers approximately 3 months supply.
- If your address has changed since the last prescription, please let Dena know!
- The price for 1/4-, 1/2-, and 1-grain Armour or ERFA tablets is almost identical. If you want to save cost, order “split” tablets.
Please note that you need to be a registered patient and have a recent thyroid report before you can order a thyroid prescription.
Please check our information page for NDT carefully before ordering a prescription. It contains valuable information about each available product.
Your thyroid report states when the next blood test and follow-up test should be done. Prescriptions can only be ordered whilst you are within this time frame!
By ordering a prescription, you confirm that you have read and understood all information provided to you in your thyroid report and on the information page for NDT.
The prescription fee does NOT include the cost of the mediation. You need to settle this directly with the chemist.
If you order a prescription and are NOT registered, decide not to register, do not order a thyroid report based on up-to-date results and ask for a refund, we can refund only £15 due to our administrative cost!
Armour Thyroid, ERFA Thyroid
Smartway, Customised 4U
whole tablets only, I am happy to split tablets